Case Management Services for Children
Clay Behavioral Health Center provides case management services to children and teens. These services help individuals to gain access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services. Case managers take a holistic approach to client services and coordinate the development of an individualized, comprehensive service plan, allowing clients the opportunity to achieve their goals and achieve their highest possible level of independence.
Children served by the program include those who:
- have a serious emotional disturbance problem
- require assistance in attaining self sufficiency
- lack natural support systems
- require ongoing assistance to access and/or maintain needed care
- have a mental disability
- is in out-of-home placement or at risk for removal and placement in a residential facility
The case managers may do initial assessments in the field to determine if the child meets criteria for services and if he or she needs immediate referral for crisis services.